SuperPink De

SuperPink De

The Story of Rose

| Thursday, July 9, 2009


The story of Rose made me realize that life is too short to just waste it. That life is actually designed by God for me to live it to the fullest and make it as meaningful as it can be. I have so many things to accomplish and so many things to experience and take pleasure from. Age shouldn't be a hindrance for me to learn new things, enjoy the things I want to do and share what I have, not only to those I love but also to those who need my love. I should never stop learning and educating myself. I won't make excuses or have doubts about my ability and potential. I will be strong and show no fear or regret as time goes on. I should not be afraid to take the risk and be faulty as I will learn from my mistakes later on. Yes, this story has truly inspired me and helped me value and cherish my youth. And I’ll continue my journey as I savor the every single moment of my life with satisfaction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 SuperPink DEE